There are two problems with the everyday skewer.
- If you stick a scrumptious piece of food in the middle, you’re going to have to remove all your other pieces before you can get to it.
- When you turn the skewer to cook a different side, the food ends up spinning along with it meaning you end up with one side overcooked and one side raw.
Let us show you how we changed all that.
- 9 individual prongs allow instant access to any item on the skewer
- flat prongs prevent food from spinning
- accommodates large pieces
- long enough for large barbeques and grills
- no grill necessary, great for campfires
- handle stays cool